Small Businesses represent most of the growth and job creation in America. And, too little has been done to help small business owners, who have to rely on their own creativity, determination and business savvy.
- Have you had time to set quarterly goals—and will you be able to reach them?
- How can you grow your productivity and profitability to the next level?
- Do you know what your ideal business looks like?
If you’re spending more time making a to-do list than checking things off it, help is here:
Strategic Transitions Coaching (STC) is the affordable resource for New York City-area businesses with 20 employees or fewer. Our strictly confidential, complimentary consultation jumpstarts your strategy, face-to-face, on the phone or via teleconference. Together, we’ll determine your vision, needs and values, identify the true barriers to your business success and establish a plan to move forward.
- What are your goals and what do you need to achieve them?
- Do you have mission and vision statements to guide you?
- Which strategies will help you meet your short- and long-term goals?
- What challenges are preventing you from creating your ideal business situation?
Once you’re laser-focused on what you want and need, we’ll guide you and help you align your vision with the best strategies for success. Find out more.